Terms and Conditions for Picnob
Welcome to Picnob!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Picnob’s Website, located at https://picnob.net/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use Picnob.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person using this website and compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing law.
Unless otherwise stated, Picnob and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Picnob. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material from Picnob for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Picnob.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Picnob.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Picnob.
- Redistribute content from Picnob.
This Agreement begins on the date of your access to the website.
Comments and User-Generated Content
Certain areas of this website may allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Picnob does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Picnob, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals posting them. Picnob reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or present commercial or unlawful activity.
By posting Comments, you grant Picnob a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link is not deceptive, does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may approve other link requests from these types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider link requests from these organizations if we determine that the link does not reflect negatively on us, the organization has no negative records with us, the benefit of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Picnob, and the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our Website using our corporate name or the uniform resource locator being linked to, or any other description that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of Picnob’s logo or other artwork for linking is allowed without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or a specific link to our Website. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, please contact us. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, complete, or accurate. We do not warrant its availability or that the material on the website is up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.